- Scientific computing (see this book with B. Lucquin), ( or see this book with I. Danaila and F. Hecht) and freefem+
- Finite Element Methods for fluids ( see this book)
- Turbulence modelling (see this book with B. Mohammadi)
- Optimal shape design (see my first book) (or this book with B. Mohammadi)
- Numerical Methods for Quantitative Finance ( see this book with Y. Achdou)
- Publication list and downloadable pdf's.
Links to books
- All software below run on unix/X11, MacOs X, Ubuntu, Windows XP, 7 and 8 (with Mingw):
- freefem+ . See also freefem++ by F. Hecht
- C++ and java Programs refered in the book "Scientific Computing in C++"
- C++ programs of the book on quantitative finance: Computational Methods for Option Pricing (Windows) (linux and Mac OS)
- Fortran and C Programs refered in the book " Introduction to Scientific Computing" with B. Lucquin
Courses and Conferences