Índice: -J.-L. Lions and V. Girault,
Two-grid finite element schemes for the steady Navier-Stokes
-J.-F. Maitre and H. Souhail
A finite volume a posteriori error estimator generated by a hierarchical mixed finite element basis;
- K. Morgan, O. Hassan,
K.A. Sørensen and N.P. Weatherill Unstructured grid procedures for 3D transient compressible flow with moving boundaries;
- O. Pironneau, The method of characteristics with gradients and integrals;
Chapter II : Computational Fluid Design
- T. Chacón Rebollo and
D. Franco Coronil,
A low-Mach isotropic compressible turbulence model obtained by homogenization techniques
R. Glowinski and T.W. Pan,
A splitting/wave-like equation method for the Navier-Stokes equations modelling incompressible viscous flow
F. Grasso and S. Pirozzoli,
Shock wave - hot entropy spot interactions: vorticity dynamics
-F. Chalot, Q.V. Dinh, M. Mallet,
M. Ravachol, G. Rogé,
P. Rostand and B. Stoufflet, Achievements and challenges of CFD for aircraft design
- P. Kiousis, E.S. Politis,
K. Mathioudakis and K.D. Papailiou, Computation of a separated flow
compressor cascade with tip clearance
- P. Perrier, Multiscale amplification of an extreme event in turbulence flow
Chapter III : Mesh generators and solvers
- G. Chiandussi, G. Bugeda and E. Oñate, A simple method for automatic adaption of finite element meshes to changes in the boundary shape
- P.L. George, Automatic mesh generation for aeronautical and aerospace engineering
- E. Heikkola, T. Rossi and
J. Toivanen, A domain decomposition technique for two-dimensional scattering problems with coated obstacles
- K. Morinishi, A gridless type
olver for high-lift systems.
- E. Oñate, C. Sacco and
S. Idelsohn, Meshless analysis of incompressible flows using the finite point method.
Chapter IV : Optimization and Evolutionary Computing - T.
Bäck, Evolution strategies: overview and a CFD application - H.-Q. Chen
and J. Périaux, DDM for flow simulation via GA and game theory - A.
Clarich and C. Poloni, Optimisation of a three-element high-lift
- A. Dervieux, N. Marco, C. Held and B. Koobus, Hierarchical principles
and preconditioning for optimum design and identification
- J.-A. Désidéri, N. Marco-Blaszka, J. Périaux and M. Sefrioui, Genetic
algorithms for optimization problems in CFD and CEM -K.C. Giannakoglou,
Optimization and inverse design in aeronautics: how to couple genetic
algorithms with radial basis function networks - W. Haase and M.
Stettner, Multi-objective aerodynamic and aeroelastic optimization… -
H. Hamda and M. Schoenauer Towards hierarchical representations for
evolutionary topological optimum design - H. Kawarada, Y. Hiroki and H.
Suito, Neural network optimization mehod
- L. Miramontes Hercog and T.C. Fogarty, Analysis inductive
intelligence in XCS-based multi-agent system (MAXCS) - S.V. Peigin,
Solution of aerospace design optimization problems by genetic
algorithms - D. Quagliarella and A. Vicini, Optimization of a two
component airfoil using multiobjective genetic algorithms
- M. Sefrioui and J. Périaux, Nash genetic algorithms: examples and
-G. Winter, B. Galván, P. Cuesta, D. Greiner, J. Abderramán, B.
González, I. Cabrera and J.A. Jiménez Genetic algorithms with variance
reduction techniques and application in transonic flow shape