Applications for next year's courses (2018-2019) are open from April 9th to June 30th 2018
Admission to the speciality is given after examining the student's application file, containing :
- CV with details of professional experiences and training periods
- Cover letter
- List of grades from baccalauréat (included) to the 5th semester of Licence (included) or to the highest year reached
- Any passed language certificates
- Planned choice of theme(s) among the 5 Majors which are part of this Masters degree
- For students from non-French universities: certified translations of the diplomas and a description of the courses taken with detailed marks or grades.
The complete dossier must be delivered or sent to the secretary of the Masters programme.
Procedure for administrative pre-registration
This step should be completed before the student application file.
Applicants must complete online administrative pre-registration by logging on the Sorbonne University website :
- external students : https://enligne.upmc.fr/scolarite/candidature
- internal students : https://enligne.upmc.fr/scolarite/connexion.login_form
Pre-registration enables you to obtain an application form, which you will enclose with your registration file.
Important: Students who wish to take part in the Sorbonne Université distance learning program need to register on the Sorbonne Université website as « formation en présentiel » and then specify « télé-enseignement » in their cover letter. This does not change the registration fees.
- Students which passed the previous steps then have to complete their administrative enrolment at the university.
- Caution: If you have forgotten to print your application form, log on the university website, with your file number and your password.
For foreign students: IMPORTANT!
According to their country of origin, some students have to apply on the portal of Campus France (visit their website to specify your situation)
For students or former students of Ecole Polytechnique
They can obtain their admission form in the office of the Applied Mathematics Centre at the Ecole Polytechnique and send it back filled in to this secretariat.
For third-year-students at the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées
They have to contact the Direction de l’Enseignement de l’Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées.